Wright State University
2014—present, Assistant Professor
- Teach graduate courses on Privacy Aware Computing, Information Security, and Computability and Complexity Analysis and undergraduate courses on introductory programming (taught in Java) and Data Structures and Algorithms (taught in C++).
- Regularly develop new course materials (labs, projects and exams) for the introductory programming sequence.
- Coordinate faculty, lab assistants, and graders for the introductory programming sequence.
Sinclair Community College
2010—2014, Adjunct Professor/Course Developer
- Taught courses on Beginning and Advanced Java and C++ Programming, Data Structures and Algorithms, and Introduction to Object Oriented Design and Analysis, both in person and online.
- Developed curriculum and course material for online versions of the beginning and advanced Java programming courses.
- Assisted in the alignment of online course material to a competency-based format in support of a $12 million grant from the Department of Labor.
Creative Therapy Consultants
August 2013, Independent Consultant
- Modified a traditional course on infant-driven feeding in neonatal intensive care units for online delivery. The course is accredited for continuous education credits for nursing professionals.